Day Scholar Transport:
State-of-the Art Transportation
Sis Transport : Highlights
Pick up and drop from fixed locations
Small group of students in each vehicle, maximum 15
- All school transport is outsourced to the transport service providing agencies.
- Seat Belts – All vehicles are fitted with Customized Seat Belts. 'Be Safe – Buckle Up' sign display in all the vehicles.
- Vehicle Tracking System: All SIS vehicles are installed GSM- GPRS based compact tracking hardware.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Vendors have been given strict instruction to regularly check its road worthiness.
- Speed Limit: Vendors have been instructed to set safe speed limit for all vehicles.
- Caregiver: We ensure that we always have a First Aid Trained caregiver for every vehicle.
- Driver: Vendors are required to provide drivers with at least five years of driving experience.
- Fire Extinguisher: Fire extinguishers are intaslled in all vehicle.
- First Aid Kit- Every vehicles has a well equipped "First Aid Kit".
- Air conditioned vehicles with video surveillance Individual Login for tracking vehicles